Monday, May 5, 2014

44 year old mother sleeping with daughter’s boyfriend


I’m 44, and divorced. He’s 29 and my daughter is 22. 

She met him at the gym and they started seeing each other six months ago. She’s really keen but he’s been blowing hot and cold so I’ve had to listen to her woes a lot. 

My daughter and I went for a drink before going to the cinema a couple of weeks ago, and her boyfriend happened to be meeting a friend at the bar. I’d not met him before and I was blown away. He’s so good-looking and toned. His eyes lit up and I could tell he was interested. 

My daughter goes away with her job a lot. The next time she was away, there was a knock on the door and it was her boyfriend. 




I invited him in and we opened a bottle of wine. We talked and watched a DVD. I realised how much I fancied him but I kept telling myself he was my daughter’s man. 

It got very late and he said he should go, but when we stood up he grabbed me and kissed me. 

We ended upstairs having the most wonderful sex. He said he’d like to see more of me but wouldn’t cheat on my daughter, so it’s up to me to decide what to do. 

We have seen each other secretly a couple of times when my daughter’s not around and it is as passionate as ever, but I’m so scared of telling my daughter and family. 

I have a problem with the age gap, though he doesn’t. I’m worried it won’t last and then my daughter and family will hate me for nothing. 

Is this just lust or is there any future in this relationship?




Read more: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/odd/174266-44-year-old-mother-sleeping-with-daughter%E2%80%99s-boyfriend.html#ixzz30rOuOEyb

No comments:

Post a Comment