Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Woman ARRESTED for HAVING Intercourse with Skeletons

A woman was arrested and charged for having sexual intercourse with human skeletons, according to police reports.

The 37-year-old woman allegedly kept skeletal parts in her apartment so she could have sex with them.

The Swedish woman is suspected of using 100 pieces, including six skulls and one backbone, in “sexual situations” and was accused of violating the peace of the dead, prosecutors said.

Police also allegedly found CDs titled “My necrophilia” and “My first experience” as well as photos in which the woman is seen kissing and hugging skulls, according to reports.

The woman, who comes from south-western Sweden, was charged in the Gothenburg District Court today, but has denied the charges, claiming she collected bones of historical interest.

The woman wrote in an Internet forum a few years ago: “My morals set my limits and I’m prepared to take the punishment if something happens. It’s worth it. I want my man as he is, if he is dead or alive. He allows me to find sexual happiness within myself.”

Photos of a morgue were found hidden in the woman’s house. A dead body punching bag was also found in the woman’s house. Police have found no evidence that she was a gravedigger.


No comments:

Post a Comment